NHS Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Integrated Care Board (ICB)
Part 25, Chy Trevail
Beacon Technology Park
NHS Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Integrated Care Board (ICB) is a statutory NHS organisation responsible for developing a plan for meeting the health needs of our communities, managing the NHS budget, and arranging for the provision of joined up health services which improve the lives of people who live and work in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly.
By collaborating as an integrated care system (ICS) our health and care organisations can tackle complex challenges, including:
- improving the health of children and young people
- supporting people to stay well and independent
- acting sooner to help those with preventable conditions
- supporting those with long-term conditions or mental health issues
- caring for those with multiple needs as populations age
- getting the best from collective resources so people get care as quickly as possible.
Working with us
We are always keen to hear from people who would like to work with us, and we positively encourage applications from all sections of the community regardless of sex, sexual orientation, racial origin or disability.
We are looking for people whose personal values and behaviours align with the NHS values outlined in the NHS Constitution and our own values and behaviours. Find out more about NHS Cornwall and Isles of Scilly ICB in the ‘about us’ section of our website