University Hospital of North Tees
Stockton on Tees
- Telephone number
- +44(0)1642 383759
North Tees & Hartlepool Solutions is an NHS owned company of North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust. North Tees & Hartlepool Solutions provides a range of Estates, Facilities, Supplies and Procurement services to North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust. The company is a separate legal body to North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust. The successful applicant will be an employee of the subsidiary and not the NHS.
North Tees & Hartlepool Solutions offers its own Terms and Conditions of employment which differ from the national NHS Terms and Conditions. As an employee in the company you will benefit from:
- A competitive salary
- Excellent performance related bonus scheme
- Up to 33 days annual leave plus bank holidays (dependant on service and contracted hours)
- Access to a pension scheme - National Employment Savings Trust (NEST) – North Tees & Hartlepool Solutions will pay a 3% contribution (this is above the minimum contribution rate at the present time)
- Night shift working allowances (where appropriate)
- Bank holiday working allowances (where appropriate)
The Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check will be paid for by North Tees and Hartlepool Solutions, however, should you fail to satisfactorily complete the probationary period, you will be charged for the DBS check as a deduction from your final salary.