K C H NHS Foundation Trust
The Oast, Unit D, Hermitage Court
- Telephone number
- 01622 211900
KCHFT is a great place to work - but don’t just take our word for it.
In our most recent report the CQC rated us as ‘outstanding’; and said:
- Staff felt supported, valued and respected
- They felt proud to work for the trust and were committed to the vision and values of the organisation
- There are high levels of staff satisfaction
- Staff are proud of the organisation as a place to work and spoke highly of the culture.
- We are the one of only three community providers in the UK to be rated as ‘outstanding’ so why not join us? #cometocommunity
Our vision is to deliver excellent services which improve the health of our communities. To do this we need to have outstanding people who share a common set of values and aspirations.
Our values (CARE) demonstrate that the Trust acts with integrity and professionalism. CARE stands for:
As a dynamic organisation, with a fast changing service provision we take a flexible approach in terms of what we are able to offer. This means that we reserve the right to change the hours detailed in this advert to full time or part-time to meet the service requirements.
List jobs with Kent Community Health NHS Foundation Trust in Nursing and Midwifery, Medical and Dental, Allied Health Professions, Health Science Services, Support Services, Administrative Services or all sectors