These are the values that we live by at Berkshire Healthcare:
- Caring for and about you is our top priority
- Committed to providing good quality, safe services
- working Together with you to develop innovative solutions
We welcome people who share these values to come and work for us.
Please find attached the behaviour framework that underpins these values for this job role.
The Home First service provides a rapid response service to support the delivery of acute care closer to home. It provides integrated health and social care within a patient’s home for up to fourteen days, to enable people to remain at home rather than be admitted to hospital.
The individual will work within the multi-disciplinary integrated team to jointly assess and plan the care of people who are referred to Home First services. The post involves 7 days working within a shift pattern across an integrated health and social team.
The team includes RRat , Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Intermediate Care and Community Reablement Assistants and close liaison with District Nursing, Older Peoples Mental Health teams, Out of Hours Nursing, Specialist services and voluntary services. The post holder will hold responsibility for the provision of education and clinical nursing advice to staff in Home First Services. Part of the Home First integrated Pathway involved attending to patients that needs urgent care and also help in the triage referrals process as required.
JOB PURPOSE SUMMARY:
- To work as part of an Integrated Rapid Response team to prevent inappropriate hospital admission and have the capability to provide assessment and treatment of patients within integrated community teams
- To deliver a high standard of patient care using evidence based framework within BHFT.
- To develop non-medical prescribing and maintain own competence in this area.
- To follow BHFT procedures concerning vulnerable Adults and Children
- To assist with management of long-term conditions to a defined population.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
If you have problems applying, contact
- 0118 2077643