Human Resources Business Partner
NHS AfC: Band 8a
Following the recent merger between Bedford Hospital and the Luton and Dunstable Hospital we are looking for dynamic qualified Human Resource professionals to join Bedfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust on a six month fixed term contract.
As HR Business Partner you will be supporting the Trust across sites through a period of transformation, managing organisational change, and playing an essential part in contributing to the strategic plan. As part of your role:
- You will analyse and identify trends in the workforce data, to identify/anticipate workforce issues and appropriate strategies for the division or HR service developments that may be required and take these forward
- Provide business partner support to senior managers within designated Care Units and ensure the provision of expert human resources management advice, offer guidance on human resources policy to support organisational change and workforce productivity initiatives
- Develop and support the implementation of workforce programmes and policies to enable the organisation to achieve its strategic objectives and increase workforce productivity
- Ensure that the HR service is customer focussed, efficient, and effective and delivered to the highest possible professional HR standards.
- Take a corporate role in driving the HR agenda forward throughout the Trust, working in partnership with managers, staff side representatives, staff and other partners
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Anne Buck, Associate Director – HR Operations 01234 355122 ext 2291.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
Documents to download
Further details / informal visits contact
- Jackie Eldridge
- Job title
- Human Resources Business Partner
- Email address
- Telephone number
- 01234 355122 ext:3647