Please note that if you apply for a position with this Trust, you may be contacted via Trac or via email. This includes invites for job interviews. We therefore recommend that you regularly check your Trac Account and email accounts.
Please note that this job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. So if you are interested, please apply for this vacancy as soon as you can.
We still need your help!
More than 40 million people in the UK have received at least one dose of a coronavirus vaccine - part of the biggest inoculation programme the country has ever launched.
The Vaccination programme in Bristol has been a huge success, but we need more staff to support the programme through the summer months until September
As a non-registered Health Care Professional working in immunisations, you will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering a safe and effective service for the mass delivery of vaccinations for COVID-19 and post vaccine observations support.
In particular, the post holder will be responsible for:
- The configuration of the vaccination pod and vaccination station.
- Conducting clinical assessments.
- The review of complex medical histories and potential adverse reactions.
- Ensuring the best possible clinical outcomes by using up-to-date skills and adhering to evidence-based policies and procedures.
We currently have vacancies across the Vaccination Programme:
- ‘Various locations across Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire including the main vaccination centre at Ashton Gate as well as General Practice and community settings’
Briefing and training on Covid-19 vaccines will be provided by our Staff Development Team
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
The postholder will have access to vulnerable people in the course of their normal duties and as such this post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (Amendment) (England and Wales) Order 2020 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Documents to download
Further details / informal visits contact
- Joanna Holmes
- Job title
- Recruitment Lead
- Email address