Stores Operative - BANK
BANK - Stores Operative
Do you have a flexible approach to work?
Can you commit yourself at short notice?
NWSSP is currently looking for adaptable and enthusiastic individuals to join our Store Teams across Wales.
Please note this is a Bank position and is not a permanent position. There are no guaranteed hours with Bank but the benefit of bank is it gives you experience, flexibility and a variety of different roles and positions available.
Due to our current demands, we are looking for reliable, hardworking and flexible workers who are interested in helping us during this time. We can promise you a rewarding and satisfying role within a busy department in either our stores/warehouse environment.
The basic requirements for the role include (Please see more detailed attachment to provide breakdown of the role)
- Spend time walking around and manually handling products and equipment.
- Picking and Packing of daily consumable items for hospitals within NHS Wales.
- For drivers – Suppling PPE to support Wales throughout the Covid-19 Pandemic.
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Numeracy & Literacy skills may be required
- Bridgend Storage & Distribution Centre, Bridgend
- Cardiff & Vale University Health Board University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff
- Newport IP5 Storage & Distribution, Newport
- Morriston Hospital, Swansea
- Denbigh Storage & Distribution Centre, Denbigh
Working Hours:- Our core shifts are mixed over a number of hours days – ranging from
6am until 6pm Monday to Friday. Shifts are usually made up as follow:-
- 6am until 2pm
- 8am until 4pm
- 10 am until 6pm
However we are able to facilitate flexible working hours also, if you are interested in specific part time hours please make express these in your contact with us on the email address below.
Person specification -
Please see more detailed attachment to provide breakdown of the role.
The ability to speak Welsh is desirable for this post; Welsh and/or English speakers are equally welcome to apply.
Welsh language skills are desirable
Documents to download
Further details / informal visits contact
- Bank Admin Team
- Email address
- Additional information
If you wish to discuss this request in detail, please contact:
Please submit your Name and contact number too: