Crynodeb o'r swydd
NHS AfC: Band 7
Trosolwg o'r swydd
We are seeking for a qualified accountant looking for a Full Time opportunity at a senior level to fill a permanent band 7 management accountant positions for 37.5 hours a week.
This position will give the successful applicant the chance to maintain and grow their professional skills and judgement at a senior level and will need to quickly and effectively lead on the financial management for high profile areas of the trust.
We are a team of 11 people that provide a wide range of management accounting services to decision makers across the South West of England who rely upon our skills and advice. The team has a fixed office, but also works remotely and travels to meet budget holders face to face.
If you wish to discuss this role further please contact Andrew Taggart in the Finance Directorate.
Prif ddyletswyddau'r swydd
- Support budget holders on achieving best value for money from resources;
- Support the annual budget setting process;
- Prepare regular in year reports to budget holders;
- To performance manage in year financial variances in line with the escalation policy;
- To maintain the Trust chart of accounts and ESR work structures;
- To prepare and publish the Finance Report.
Gweithio i'n sefydliad
At South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust (SWASFT) we have a culture where everyone is valued for being themselves. Our aim is to work together to promote the most inclusive environment possible, which attracts people from the widest range of backgrounds and experiences to enrich the work that we do together, for the benefit of all of our employees, our patients and the communities we serve. We offer flexible working opportunities, inclusive policies and a range of feedback mechanisms to support individuals and to enable a positive, welcoming environment where our people and their careers can thrive in.
We employ over 5,000 employees mainly clinical, operational and emergency response staff as well as supporting roles. We also employ Doctors and volunteers which include community first responders and fire co-responders.
We take all the steps needed to provide the most compassionate patient care possible whilst also providing an enjoyable and safe place to work. We actively promote a positive set of behaviours as being key to our performance both individually and collectively. Our recruitment, selection and screening processes are designed to uphold these standards and we invite all our candidates to actively share with us through these processes how they will bring these behaviours to life.
To view the Trust's Mission, Vision, Values and Goals click here
Swydd ddisgrifiad a phrif gyfrifoldebau manwl
For further information about this role please see attached the job description and person specification attached.
Manyleb y person
Education, Qualifictions, Skills, Knowledge and Ability
Meini prawf hanfodol
- Qualified Accountant
- Able to meet the requirements of the Knowledge and Skills Framework for their role.
- Significant experience of working in the financial team of a large organisation
- Including management accounting and financial accounting experience
- Managing the delivery of tasks to a timetable
Meini prawf dymunol
- Degree or Management Qualification
- Managements of tasks, developments and improvements
- Significant post qualification experience.
- National Health Service experience.
- Evidence of leadership within a team
Rhaid i chi gael cofrestriad proffesiynol priodol yn y DU.
Bydd y swydd hon yn gofyn am gyflwyno Datgeliad i wirio am unrhyw gollfarnau troseddol sydd heb ddarfod.
Dogfennau i'w lawrlwytho
Rhagor o fanylion / cyswllt ar gyfer ymweliadau anffurfiol
- Debbie Moran
- Teitl y swydd
- HR Services Administrator
- Cyfeiriad ebost
- Rhif ffôn
- 07977 361406
Rhestr swyddi gyda South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust yn Gwasanaethau gweinyddol neu bob sector