Crynodeb o'r swydd
Compliance Assurance Officer
2gether Support Solutions provides facilities, property, procurement and professional services to the East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of the Trust, which is one of the largest in the UK.
At 2gether Support Solutions, we put customer service and quality at the heart of all that we do. We have strong social enterprise principles and the profits we make go back into supporting our staff, improving services for patients, and other community activities in east Kent.
We are looking for a Compliance Assurance Officer to join our team, based at the Kent and Canterbury Hospital.
This active and engaging role will perform a vital role as a member of a large facilities team, who's responsibility it is to ensure that the hospital itself is always operating within the high standards set for cleanliness, safety and patient service.
It will be your role to assess, validate and observe the undertakings of the facilities team and perform important audits of the working conditions and aligning them to the NHS standard guidelines.
You will need to be very detail orientated as well as have a keen eye to always looking to make improvements, as an important part of your role is enforcing and implementing the best work practices throughout the team.
- In this role you’ll conduct observation audits to ensure that correct working practices are being followed with regards to hand hygiene, PPE, cleaning methods, infection control practices and COSHH this will take place across the hospital.
- You will conduct quality audits to monitor standard delivery in line with industry recognised parameters
- You will need to present feedback to the individuals you observe including for standards not met.
- Collate data and accurate reports for presentation to the site management team, Director of Facilities and EKHUFT.
- Work closely with Team Leaders and Facilities Managers to plan assessments and validate training effectiveness.
- Track, monitor and assess progress of the frontline team’s practices and standards.
- Ensure compliance with operational policies on H&S, COSHH HACCP and other statutory legislation.
- Encourage standardisation across departments and services and communication in the department.
- Managing the day to day activity of the assessment process & effectiveness ensuring to highlight any issues to the Facilities Services Manager so as action can be taken to rectify
- Identify and address training needs for staff and to be involved with the delivery of such training by providing day to day support and formal workshops.
- Forward plan and manage audit schedules with clinical teams in line with agreed audit frequency program
- Carry out accurate cleaning audits within the schedule and in line with NHS cleanliness standards
- Communicate audit results within agreed timescales
- Create and manage action plans to evidence issue resolution
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, and the ability to organise and plan their own time. They will also have:
- Knowledge of HACCP and COSHH advantageous
- IT literate – good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Experience of preparing reports and analysing data
- Strong customer service skills
- Practical experience of conducting quality audits to monitor client/ customer satisfaction is desirable
- Previous experience in a similar role and a certificate in Health and Safety would be desirable
Mae'r swydd hon yn ddarostyngedig i Orchymyn Deddf Adsefydlu Troseddwyr 1974 (Eithriadau) 1975 (Diwygio) (Cymru a Lloegr) 2020 a bydd angen cyflwyno Datgeliad i'r Gwasanaeth Datgelu a Gwahardd.
Dogfennau i'w lawrlwytho
Rhagor o fanylion / cyswllt ar gyfer ymweliadau anffurfiol
- 2gether Support Solutions
- Teitl y swydd
- Talent Acquisition Team