Crynodeb o'r swydd
Talent Acquisition Advisor
2gether Support Solutions provides facilities, property, procurement and professional services to the East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of the Trust, which is one of the largest in the UK.
At 2gether Support Solutions, we put customer service and quality at the heart of all that we do. We have strong social enterprise principles and the profits we make go back into supporting our staff, improving services for patients, and other community activities in east Kent.
We have an exciting opportunity for two Talent Acquisition Advisor's to join our fast growing team! One will oversee our Kent and Canterbury, Dover Buckland and Royal Victoria Hospital sites and the other will oversee our William Harvey Hospital site
You will be a experienced recruiter from either in house or agency with hands on end to end recruiting both volume and specialist roles. As a Talent Advisor you will work closely with key stakeholders to identify, engage and assess talent for various departments.
You will bring a collaborative style, a passion for sourcing candidates and developing long term recruiting strategies.
Flexible working available.
- Coordinate with hiring managers and the People Team to identify staffing needs and advise on strategies
- Designing appealing adverts and targeted interview questions
- Confident in screening candidates through cv sift, interview and apply other selection criteria where needed
- Sourcing candidates through relevant channels, using you knowledge of the job market to source difficult to fill roles
- Work closely with the compliance team to provide accurate and timely updates for new starters including a smooth onboarding process
- Confidently balancing a fast paced and busy work load of various volume and specialist job vacancies and ad hock projects
- A enthusiastic team player with a strong work ethic and drive
- Experience of end to end recruitment process with a good understanding of in house recruitment policies and procedures
- Experience and understanding of managing temp/ agency staff vacancies as well as Permanent and fixed term contracts
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Exemplary interpersonal, influencing and relationship management skills
- A passion for creating a smooth and consistent candidate journey
Dogfennau i'w lawrlwytho
Rhagor o fanylion / cyswllt ar gyfer ymweliadau anffurfiol
- Charlotte Webb
- Teitl y swydd
- Talent Acquisition Advisor