Bank Healthcare Assistant
Bank Band 2 Healthcare Assistant
Essential Skills and Experience required:
- NVQ Level 2 Health & Social Care (Adult) or Care Certificate (with relevant experience)
- A minimum of 6 months Acute NHS or Care/Residential work experience
- Willing to commit to regular shifts
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Our Bank Nursing Assistants are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self-booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically - “No more paper time sheets”
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
- Core Skills Training
- Opportunities for further training to upskill
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
Further details / informal visits contact
HR Manager - Workforce Planning