Bank Administration Lead, Covid Vaccination Seasonal Campaigns
Bank Admin & Clerical – Band 5
The RUH bank-STAFFING SOLUTIONS is the primary supplier of all temporary Admin and Clerical staff to the RUH.
We are currently looking to recruit three Administration Leads Band 5 to work full-time for 8-12 weeks to support the Covid-19 Vaccination Spring Campaign. Commencing 3 April 2023.
Based at either Chippenham, Salisbury or Swindon Community Vaccination Hubs
Please direct any pre-application queries about these role to our dedicated Covid-19 Vaccination Recruitment Team via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Main duties of the job
- To act as additional resource for the administrative functions and processes, providing advice and support to the Clinical Manager, during Vaccination Seasonal Campaigns
- To oversee the ordering, receipt, checking and storage of deliveries of vaccine and supplies and ensure effective Batch management
- Ensuring kit is prepared and available for each vaccination session
- Oversee booking of visits to Care Homes and Housebound Patients and manage the manual patient list – patients requiring further doses (eg stem cell patients)
- Monitor staffing levels and staff attendance and completion of shifts
- Supporting (virtually) arrangements for site preparation for pop-ups etc
- Brief Clinical Supervisors and oversee their collection and return of vaccine and equipment at start and end of shift, along with required paperwork
- Be a point of contact (at hub or vaccine site if required) during vaccine sessions, to deal with any staffing issues/queries/complaints and escalate as necessary
- Capture data required for sitrep returns, ensure triangulation of reported data and maintain records.
Working for our organisation
At the RUH we’re proud to put people at the heart of what we do, working together as one team to make a difference for our patients, each other, and our community. No matter what your role is, we value everyone’s contribution in supporting the exceptional, person-centred care we pride ourselves on.
We are committed to creating a compassionate and inclusive environment. This can be seen in our growing community of staff networks – celebrating successes and creating opportunities to listen and learn. We value our differences, champion kindness and civility, and truly believe that diversity makes us stronger.
A culture of learning, developing and innovating is the thread that runs throughout our whole organisation. We want to support you to thrive, taking your career to its full potential.
We value staff wellbeing, with a well-established programme of support. We believe in a holistic approach spanning all aspects of living a healthy life, including physical, emotional, spiritual and financial wellbeing. We’ve even got a pool!
We are committed to supporting you and hope you want to join our team. In the meantime, find out more about living and working the beautiful historic city of Bath, learn about our extensive package of staff benefits, and read about how we’re providing healthcare fit for the future with the landmark Dyson Cancer Centre and our passion for research.
Detailed job description and main responsibilities
Please find attached to the vacancy a detailed person specification and job description for further information about this role.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent training/experience of working at a similar level
- Trained in Q-Flow NBS
- Trained in Allocate Health Roster
- Trained in Pinnacle POC recording
- Trained to use gov.uk Notify Application
- Quality Management / Improvement training
- Project Management qualification
- Ability to compile comprehensive documents such as business cases, reports, datasets and letters
- To have experience in managing and reporting against authorised delegated budgets
- Demonstrable experience of using Microsoft Office software in the workplace to an advanced level
- Relevant management qualification and/or specialist operational experience in a health service or an equivalent operational area
- Experience & track record of managing staff and projects
- To have experience in the introduction and effective implementation of change and change management
The postholder will have access to vulnerable people in the course of their normal duties and as such this post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (Amendment) (England and Wales) Order 2020 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Further details / informal visits contact
- Job title
- Covid-19 Vaccination Recruitment Team
- Email address
List jobs with Royal United Hospitals Bath NHS Foundation Trust in Administrative Services or all sectors