Talent Acquisition Advisor
2gether Support Solutions provides facilities, property, procurement and professional services to the East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of the Trust, which is one of the largest in the UK.
At 2gether Support Solutions, we put customer service and quality at the heart of all that we do. We have strong social enterprise principles and the profits we make go back into supporting our staff, improving services for patients, and other community activities in east Kent.
We are currently looking for an experienced recruitment consultant to join us as a Talent Acquisition Advisor. The Talent Acquisition Advisor will deliver an effective and efficient recruitment service to a busy site. This role will specifically assist with the recruitment of positions of varying levels and across various service areas at the William Harvey Hospital.
You will need to partner closely with Hiring Managers’ from across the business to ensure you are able to adequately and pro-actively source sufficient, relevant candidates for their vacancies. The role holder will also be expected to assist in the on-going development and optimisation of the recruitment processes.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Prior recruitment experience, from either an in-house or agency background
- Proven history of working with Recruitment software and applicant tracking systems
- Good knowledge of HR processes and employment law
- Strong work ethic and enthusiasm
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
Documents to download
Further details / informal visits contact
- Jessica Clarke
- Job title
- Talent Acquisition Manager