Trust Temps Doctors - Jnr Clinical Fellow/SHO
Junior Clinical Fellow
ALL CORRESPONDENCE INCLUDING INVITATION TO INTERVIEW AND CONFIRMATION OF ATTENDANCE WILL BE COMPLETED VIA EMAIL.
PLEASE ENSURE BUSINESS E-MAIL ADDRESSES ARE PROVIDED FOR ALL REFEREES.
Trust Temp Doctor - Junior Clinical Fellow
We are looking to recruit caring, professional, suitably qualified Doctors to work across all grades and specialties on a bank basis. Barking, Havering & Redbridge University NHS Trust (BHRUT) is keen to grow our existing team of Bank Doctors and are looking for Doctors on an ‘as and when’ basis, across, but not limited to, the following specialty:
• General Medicine
If you are looking for your next role in a friendly hospital or are seeking flexible work that fits around your other commitments, this could be the right role for you. In return for your hard work, commitment and reliability, the Trust offers a range of benefits to bank doctors, including:
Our Bank Staff are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:
• Priority of shifts over agency workers
• Competitive pay rates, with weekly pay
• Assistance with clinical appraisals and revalidation support
• Access to NHS pension scheme
• Long and short term placements, choice of available shifts
• Experience of working on various wards and across specialties
• Fast track access to Permanent jobs
• GMC Registration
• A minimum of 6 months experience working within the NHS or acute hospital setting
• Relevant General Medicine experience
Please note that this vacancy is reviewed weekly. Applications will be shortlisted weekly and suitable candidates will be invited for interview.
Due to high volume of applications, we may not be able to contact candidates who were not shortlisted.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (Amendment) (England and Wales) Order 2020 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
Further details / informal visits contact
- Email address